Author Topic: The Next Club Get-Together  (Read 141698 times)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »
Anybody up for a group adventure with the knights who say Ni!?  I MUST go see Spamalot!

saw it in NY 2 years ago, so i don't really need to see it again, but it's great and you will def love it. Apparently it's a good production; the Chron raved last week.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
Anybody up for a group adventure with the knights who say Ni!?  I MUST go see Spamalot!

I'm up for it Rod.  Totally!
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

saw it in NY 2 years ago, so i don't really need to see it again, but it's great and you will def love it. Apparently it's a good production; the Chron raved last week.

I saw it in NY a while back, too.  Python fans will enjoy themselves immensely.  :)
~CPL593H~

Lightnin' Rod

• Administrator
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 03, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

I'm up for it Rod.  Totally!

Send me an email to the one listed here -- we'll figure out when to go.  I probably have yours somewhere, but who knows? 

I'm out of town the 19th through the 27th.
and any fool knows
a dog needs a home
a shelter
from pigs on the wing

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: The Next Club Get-Together
« Reply #334 on: September 01, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
As I mentioned on the food board, I'll be in town from the 16th-26th of October. I'll have lots of visiting to do, but I hope we can plan a get-together on the 24th. Maybe Gaz will be in town? Maybe I can golf with Flem that day, too? Hmm? :)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 01, 2009, 09:04:33 AM »
As I mentioned on the food board, I'll be in town from the 16th-26th of October. I'll have lots of visiting to do, but I hope we can plan a get-together on the 24th. Maybe Gaz will be in town? Maybe I can golf with Flem that day, too? Hmm? :)

Gaz mentioned a while back that he'll be here "in October" -- said he was gonna coordinate with you to see when you were coming. Be great if you were both here the same week. I'm prepared to take you both to Shanghai Dumpling King (along with anyone else who wants to come).

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 01, 2009, 09:27:23 AM »

Gaz mentioned a while back that he'll be here "in October" -- said he was gonna coordinate with you to see when you were coming. Be great if you were both here the same week. I'm prepared to take you both to Shanghai Dumpling King (along with anyone else who wants to come).

I'm on vacation Oct. 15-30 and still need to make all my arrangements.  Hoping to make this happen.  (And I want to drag y'alls out to karaoke too.)
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 01, 2009, 10:44:55 AM »

I'm on vacation Oct. 15-30 and still need to make all my arrangements.  Hoping to make this happen.  (And I want to drag y'alls out to karaoke too.)

Gods bless dividend miles.  I just booked - I'm in town Oct. 16-27.  Might spend opening weekend at a meditation retreat in Santa Cruz, otherwise I'm an open datebook.

Whee!
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 01, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »

Gods bless dividend miles.  I just booked - I'm in town Oct. 16-27.  Might spend opening weekend at a meditation retreat in Santa Cruz, otherwise I'm an open datebook.

Whee!

WOO HOO! Shanghai dumplings for everyone!

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 01, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
okay, let's start planning.  Anybody flys into or out of OAK that needs an overnight fore or aft, you know you can crash at my place.

--Carlos Santana, 2010

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2009, 04:25:11 AM »
Another idea, weather permitting. It's been way too long since I've shopped the Fatted Calf stall at the Berkeley Farmer's market. If anyone has a grill, maybe we can organise a BBQ on the 24th or 25th of October?

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
Oct 24 and 25 Bridge Benefit weekend. 23rd annual.
Sharks bleed teal.

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 04, 2009, 10:33:53 AM »

Oct 24 and 25 Bridge Benefit weekend. 23rd annual.

so, are you going both dates?

--Carlos Santana, 2010

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #343 on: September 04, 2009, 08:07:40 PM »
Another idea, weather permitting. It's been way too long since I've shopped the Fatted Calf stall at the Berkeley Farmer's market. If anyone has a grill, maybe we can organise a BBQ on the 24th or 25th of October?
we have a grill.  I can't guarantee sunshine out here by the beach, but if the Indian Summer holds...
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 05, 2009, 10:55:34 AM »
It's been way too long since I've shopped the Fatted Calf stall at the Berkeley Farmer's market...

"We'll shop the Fatted Calf tonite, so stick around..."