Author Topic: The Next Club Get-Together  (Read 137491 times)

Wayback

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
Re: The Next Club Get-Together
« Reply #465 on: March 31, 2012, 12:01:27 PM »
So it looks like a grand time was had by all at the G-snipe wingding last night. Who of our number made appearances? I saw a few of y'all in various pics but there may have been others who were ducking the cameras. Glad to see that AL did indeed make an appearance. And the mysterious Mr. Dunn revealed his true self. Any good stories? Surprises? Those of us who are geographically challenged are waiting with baited breath.
(How does one bait one's breath, anyway?)
From this group, Wayback, Lightnin' Rod, sundaygal, RGMike, lattegal, Tinka Cat and myself. Also, about 15 other GSers, including of course AL. Inasmuch as I could tell, a smashing time was had by all. You'll have to let us know about your next Bay Area appearance so we can schedule something.
Geoff & wife Martha were there too.  The bar was small, narrow, crowded so hard to really meet and talk with everyone, but a grand time was had by all.  Jim, we'll all have to attend a Giants game!

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 31, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
So it looks like a grand time was had by all at the G-snipe wingding last night. Who of our number made appearances? I saw a few of y'all in various pics but there may have been others who were ducking the cameras. Glad to see that AL did indeed make an appearance. And the mysterious Mr. Dunn revealed his true self. Any good stories? Surprises? Those of us who are geographically challenged are waiting with baited breath.
From this group, Wayback, Lightnin' Rod, sundaygal, RGMike, lattegal, Tinka Cat and myself. Also, about 15 other GSers, including of course AL. Inasmuch as I could tell, a smashing time was had by all. You'll have to let us know about your next Bay Area appearance so we can schedule something.
Geoff & wife Martha were there too.  The bar was small, narrow, crowded so hard to really meet and talk with everyone, but a grand time was had by all.  Jim, we'll all have to attend a Giants game!

D'oh! Sorry Geoff!

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 01, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »

You know I'd be up for that! Go Giants!

And I see that IE is now RD. You can't tell the players without a scorecard...
Let's get right to it.

Here'sToYa!

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 01, 2012, 04:48:40 PM »
Geoff & wife Martha were there.

Did other folk attend with their significant others? From where was the furthest anyone traveled? My guess is Sacramento.
Slipping into something
And out of something else

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 01, 2012, 06:18:22 PM »

Did other folk attend with their significant others? From where was the furthest anyone traveled? My guess is Sacramento.

Also noticed that a few folks were tagged in the FB pics, but AL was not. Coincidence, or her request?
Let's get right to it.

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #470 on: April 01, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »

Also noticed that a few folks were tagged in the FB pics, but AL was not. Coincidence, or her request?
She's tagged in some.  There's just so much tonnage in the postings, you have to scroll way down to see all the pics.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #471 on: April 01, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »

I ran into at least one other spouse.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 08, 2012, 08:31:51 PM »
Sarah and I had dinner with Mshray and family last night, as well as one of Mark's college roomies who lives nearby. He seems pretty happy, and it was good to see a familiar face from the previous life.
Let's get right to it.

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 09, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
Sarah and I had dinner with Mshray and family last night, as well as one of Mark's college roomies who lives nearby. He seems pretty happy, and it was good to see a familiar face from the previous life.
Nice.
Sharks bleed teal.