Author Topic: 30 March 2007: 1969  (Read 6682 times)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
30 March 2007: 1969
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007, 10:49:17 AM »
Quote from: "urth"
Now here's a bustout: Someday We'll Be Together in any spot besides #10. Today, it's SH6.

Belated, Saturday Marathon VHM to Johnny Bristol, hangin' in there on backing vox.

Indeed, this has been a delightful Sat morning -- worth setting the alarm for 7 today.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
30 March 2007: 1969
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2007, 12:54:07 PM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Quote from: "urth"
Now here's a bustout: Someday We'll Be Together in any spot besides #10. Today, it's SH6.

Belated, Saturday Marathon VHM to Johnny Bristol, hangin' in there on backing vox.

Indeed, this has been a delightful Sat morning -- worth setting the alarm for 7 today.

And I was thrilled that the set I most wanted to be played last--was! Was tuning in and dozing thru parts of '75, '80 and '83 and finally got up just in time to catch yesterday's set in its entirety without the distraction of work.

Seems like lately Dave's been alternating one good week with one crappy one. We just finished a good one, so I am not so hopeful for next week, but I'd love to be wrong.

Ah, well, off to do the Saturday chores. Happy weekend all--at last, a sunny Saturday in SF!
Let's get right to it.