Author Topic: 16 May 2006: 1982  (Read 10390 times)

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
16 May 2006: 1982
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »
Quote from: "urth"
Hey gang, I'm about out of here. Will still be in SF tomorrow am but probably not able to log in here, and then we're off across the pond to Blighty tomorrow afternoon, so this will likely be the last you hear from me for a couple weeks. Will be back online on June 5, although I may try to check in to see what I've missed if I can get a few minutes in an internet cafe or something. Hope you get lots of cool sets while I'm out and about.

Hasta luigi!

i'll be in old blighty myself the weekend of 2 june. drop me a line if you find the chance. perhaps we can meet up!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2006, 09:15:34 AM »
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
Hey gang, I'm about out of here. Will still be in SF tomorrow am but probably not able to log in here, and then we're off across the pond to Blighty tomorrow afternoon, so this will likely be the last you hear from me for a couple weeks. Will be back online on June 5, although I may try to check in to see what I've missed if I can get a few minutes in an internet cafe or something. Hope you get lots of cool sets while I'm out and about.

Hasta luigi!

i'll be in old blighty myself the weekend of 2 june. [mailto:princessofcairo@hotmail.com]drop me a line[/url] if you find the chance. perhaps we can meet up!

Email yer picture to Greg Edwards, princess -- bet he'll give you a tour of CG :wink:
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2006, 09:18:33 AM »
Quote from: "RGMike"

Hasta luigi!

i'll be in old blighty myself the weekend of 2 june. drop me a line if you find the chance. perhaps we can meet up!

Email yer picture to Greg Edwards, princess -- bet he'll give you a tour of CG :wink:

i'm not sure if i want one, the way you make it sound! :) besides i'd be really disappointed if he didn't look like chubby checker.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 09:24:25 AM »
Quote from: "RGMike"

Hasta luigi!

i'm not sure if i want one, the way you make it sound! :) besides i'd be really disappointed if he didn't look like chubby checker.

http://www.capitalgold.com/Article.asp?id=2075
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round