Author Topic: week of 8/1 - 8/5  (Read 14243 times)

RGMike

• Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
week of 8/1 - 8/5
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2005, 08:52:12 PM »
Quote from: "Gaz at da Voice"
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
Quote from: "RGMike"

Sunday works.  din-din at Fuzio or Chevy's?

i've never been to fuzio - let's try that...

"every little step she takes, he will be there..."

Damn - I haven't thought about Fuzio's in a few years!  When I lived near Dolores Park, I *loved* that place.

I'm hungry.  And New York food sucks if you spend under $10 (no disrespect to the Gray's Papaya, it's just not my thing).

Have a good weekend, y'alls!

Has NYC discovered how to make a decent burrito?  Back in '89/'90 there was a burrito place in your 'hood (Greenwich ave between 7th & 8th Aves) that called itself "San Francisco Cal-Mex Cuisine" or somesuch.  I noticed in Nov that it was gone.

Elephant & Castle is still a fave of mine -- fab omelettes and burgers.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
week of 8/1 - 8/5
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2005, 10:16:42 PM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Has NYC discovered how to make a decent burrito?  Back in '89/'90 there was a burrito place in your 'hood (Greenwich ave between 7th & 8th Aves) that called itself "San Francisco Cal-Mex Cuisine" or somesuch.  I noticed in Nov that it was gone.

Elephant & Castle is still a fave of mine -- fab omelettes and burgers.

Funny you should ask, I've been having this conversation with my Voice copy edit colleagues for the past two weeks.  I broke down and ordered one today -- feh and fie.  I'll stick with the divey Chinese while I'm in Gotham, thx.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”