Author Topic: I'm tryin' to tell you somethin' 'bout my life  (Read 267421 times)

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: I'm tryin' to tell you somethin' 'bout my life
« Reply #750 on: March 11, 2012, 03:14:56 PM »
Here's why I have been so absent lately: www.fastorsystems.com

I'll try to catch you all up on stuff better in the near future.

luv to all,
Mark
Excellent. Good to know you're doing OK. Hope to catch up soon.
Sharks bleed teal.

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 11, 2012, 05:05:45 PM »

luv to all,
Mark

Glad to hear that things have been moving in a positive direction for you, and that you still remember your old pals here at the 10@10Club.  I'll be anxious to hear what's up, as well as any comments you have on the way 10@10 has gone in the DC era. Cheers!
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2012, 05:21:48 PM »

luv to all,
Mark

awesome!  we miss ya 'round these parts, bub.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #753 on: March 12, 2012, 11:05:17 AM »

luv to all,
Mark
Sounds pretty exciting, but also exhausting!  Take care of yourself during this intense period.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 06, 2012, 08:32:01 PM »

luv to all,
Mark

Hey Mark,

I owe you a callback, but in the meantime wanted to say howdy here.  As you may have inferred, I don't get round these parts much anymore - work and homefront have taken more of my energy than they used to, and I just don't feel a strong urge to listen to AL's sets anymore, not that I can effectively during the workday.

Anyway, best wishes with Fastor, and I'll give a shout soon!

Gaz
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 17, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »
Hey gang,

I'm gonna be offline for the next two weeks: spending a long weekend in Ithaca visiting a close friend from the college days, then departing Monday for a week on the island of Curacao, which is close to Aruba.  Looking forward to the necessary decompression.  I'll be internet-free, so if there's any need to reach me, texting is the best bet.  Alicat, sorry I'll miss you in NYC!

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 17, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
Hey gang,

I'm gonna be offline for the next two weeks: spending a long weekend in Ithaca visiting a close friend from the college days, then departing Monday for a week on the island of Curacao, which is close to Aruba.  Looking forward to the necessary decompression.  I'll be internet-free, so if there's any need to reach me, texting is the best bet.  Alicat, sorry I'll miss you in NYC!

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz

Get tan. Get drunk. Get laid!

Lightnin' Rod

• Administrator
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 17, 2012, 01:53:32 PM »
Hey gang,

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz

Have a great time, Joe.
and any fool knows
a dog needs a home
a shelter
from pigs on the wing

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 17, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »
Hey gang,

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz
Sorry to miss you too! As soon as I land and get to the hotel, I want to get to the MLB FanCave at E 4th and Broadway. Must see it. Forget about shopping, I'll take sports. I have dinner plans at Rue 57 and BLT Steak for the nights I'm there. Ballgame on SaturDAY and I want to check out Central Park with any remaining free time. Back at SFO by 7pm Sunday. It will be a whirlwind.
Sharks bleed teal.

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 17, 2012, 02:02:07 PM »
Hey gang,

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz

Awesome!  You better start practicing the lyrics to Kokomo: guaranteed to open doors for you!

have fun times...
~CPL593H~

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 17, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
Hey gang,

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz
Sorry to miss you too! As soon as I land and get to the hotel, I want to get to the MLB FanCave at E 4th and Broadway. Must see it. Forget about shopping, I'll take sports. I have dinner plans at Rue 57 and BLT Steak for the nights I'm there. Ballgame on SaturDAY and I want to check out Central Park with any remaining free time. Back at SFO by 7pm Sunday. It will be a whirlwind.

MLB FanCave? I'll have to check that out. TANC: I just bought my SF-NY plane tix today for August.

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 17, 2012, 04:39:46 PM »
Have a good vacay, Gazoo!

sundaygal

• The Core
  • kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 17, 2012, 06:23:51 PM »
Have a great vacation!  Wowing someone with extensive musical knowledge is always seksi in my book.  ;)

Aruba, Jamaica....oooh I wanna take ya.....

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 17, 2012, 10:49:53 PM »
Hey gang,

Cheers, dearhearts!
Gaz

Wow, that sounds spectacular. I'm just a tad envious, but as I know you work as hard as anyone, I think you earned it. Be sure to drink a bit of the aperitif that gets its name from your destination. Or not. Just be sure to drink.  In the words of Bugs Bunny, bon voyagee!!!
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 14, 2012, 06:54:03 AM »
BART not running in the tube -- BIG fire in West Oakland. I'm stranded at home, at least temporarily.