Author Topic: Elvis Costello at the Paramount  (Read 7584 times)

Lightnin' Rod

• Administrator
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
Elvis Costello at the Paramount
« on: January 24, 2005, 10:26:12 AM »
Just purchased tickets.  Anyone else going?
and any fool knows
a dog needs a home
a shelter
from pigs on the wing

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: Elvis Costello at the Paramount
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 10:29:06 AM »
Quote from: "Rod"
Just purchased tickets.  Anyone else going?

I tried like hell to get some seats down close yesterday, only came up with back of the floor or balcony. I'll probably still go but gotta scare up tix.
Let's get right to it.

Lightnin' Rod

• Administrator
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 10:51:58 AM »
Quote from: "urth"
I tried like hell to get some seats down close yesterday, only came up with back of the floor or balcony. I'll probably still go but gotta scare up tix.

Yeah, I'm not too sure that if my seats will be any good (row JJ on the floor).  I haven't been to the Paramount in ages.  On the plus side, I live in Alameda, so it's close.  And I've never seen Elvis. :)
and any fool knows
a dog needs a home
a shelter
from pigs on the wing

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 11:16:30 AM »

Yeah, I'm not too sure that if my seats will be any good (row JJ on the floor).  I haven't been to the Paramount in ages.  On the plus side, I live in Alameda, so it's close.  And I've never seen Elvis. :)

Well, you're in for a treat on both counts!
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 04:15:04 PM »

Rod, I solved my Elvis ticket problem yesterday afternoon, so I will be there fo' sho', with Mrs. Werm and another pal in tow. Alas, don't know where the seats are and won't until we get there as they're at will call. But they should be on the floor, so I'll have to come try to find you between bands or something.

Can't wait--his new album is his best in a decade, at least.
Let's get right to it.