Author Topic: The Cheezy Gossip Thread  (Read 185931 times)

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
Buckaroo Beej's Gossip Round-up
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 10:51:55 AM »
Howdy! Buckaroo Beej rides again with this photo of Michael Jackson responding to fans outside his hospital window:

Typically, Michael is heard telling fans who scream "I/We love you!" that he "loves them more".

That? Is one creepy image.
nakes? On my plane?

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 11:31:52 PM »
Quote from: "mshray"
Hey Alicat, help us out with the translation:

"Que tia tan mas acolchonadita!"

I know enough that "son o no son?" means "are they or aren't they?"

Hell, I don't know. I read it fast and thought it was: what an Aunt, such a big alcoholic. Which isn't right but my brain isn't right either. Not sure I logged in or lurked at all today. Too much work sh!%.  Don't want to post details publicly in case wrong people lurk. Suffice it to say, I may have lots of time on my hands soon and be logging in from home.  :?
Sharks bleed teal.

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2005, 06:58:23 AM »
Ali dear - my condolences on the workplace hassles.  Lawd knows everyone's heard me vent about mine.  I hope the SF job market has recovered to the point where if you need to make a break, you can land something new and rewarding within weeks (allowing for some recuperation time, of course).
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2005, 08:07:59 AM »
oh, salma hayek was seen with orlando bloom (i think?!?!?) at the chateau de blah-de-blah in l.a. over the weekend. uma thurman was there, too, but she's dating the manager of the chateau de blah-de-blah, so that's no big surprise.

i think 'the motorcycle diaries' guy was with salma and bloom, too.

hang in there, ali.

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2005, 11:07:28 AM »
Sorry to hear aboout the work-madness, Alicat.

I had a meeting today at 10am and couldn't play. I missed Donovan's "wear Your Love Like heaven", which bums me out, man. I could have really used that today myself.
nakes? On my plane?

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2005, 05:03:39 PM »
Quote from: "Alicat"
Suffice it to say, I may have lots of time on my hands soon and be logging in from home.  :?

Sorry to hear you are suffering strife at the workplace--it's sucky but what can you do? Start circulating your curriculum vitae to any and all quarters, that's what.  There are jobs out there, ya just gotta network and find them.

Considering how much of our time we spend working, it's no good to have a job you don't dig. Finding a new one last year has made me a much happier person.

And in my recent review (which was quite positive to my relief), nothing was said about time spent at non-work-related websites, so I am thrilled that, as long as all else is under control, I may surf at will (within reason).
Let's get right to it.

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2005, 10:51:29 AM »
Thanks all. Negotiations begin at 9am Tuesday. I gave a request "demand" letter to the COO at 5pm on Friday. If they want me to stay and perform two FT jobs for at least 6 months, they'll be paying for it. If not, they'll probably be paying me to leave before the end of the week. :cry:

I'm definitely out there scouting new opportunities.  Money is not my priority. A minimum amount is needed but I really just want to be happy and have a pleasant place to be. No heavy demands. Ability to listen to music and pop in and out of here is up on my list too.
Sharks bleed teal.

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2005, 05:33:09 PM »
Quote from: "Alicat"
Thanks all. Negotiations begin at 9am Tuesday. I gave a request "demand" letter to the COO at 5pm on Friday. If they want me to stay and perform two FT jobs for at least 6 months, they'll be paying for it. If not, they'll probably be paying me to leave before the end of the week. :cry:

Just occurred to me that today was push-comes-to-shove day for Alicat, who was conspicuously absent from these confines. Hope it went well.
Let's get right to it.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2005, 08:43:54 PM »
Still employed but can't say for how long. I heard Dave say they'd be at the Cliff House or somewhere on March 11 and I'd rather be there than at work. Maybe.....

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2005, 08:44:42 PM »
Will I never remember to log in!?
Sharks bleed teal.

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2005, 10:39:21 AM »
Howdy, pardners! Buckaroo Beej with this fresh pic of Michael Jackson arriving at court 5 mins past his deadline..

Note the pee-jama bottoms. Yeeeah, Michael- yer back hurt. Riiight.

He ain'y gettin arrested, though.

In other gossip: What bald-headed old guy what has a movie coming out (not Vin Diesel) was seen groping the bodacious bottom of what redheaded spitfire hottie?

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/42206.htm
nakes? On my plane?

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2005, 10:45:07 AM »
Quote from: "Beej"

In other gossip: What bald-headed old guy what has a movie coming out (not Vin Diesel) was seen groping the bodacious bottom of what redheaded spitfire hottie?

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/42206.htm

ew.

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2005, 10:51:25 AM »
ew.

I'll second that.

Late Breaking Word on Michael Jackson: The judge will hold a seperate 'contempt of court' hearing after a few hours of testimony to decide what's to be done about MJ's lil pajama party today.
nakes? On my plane?

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2005, 10:56:02 AM »
Quote from: "Beej"

Typically, Michael is heard telling fans who scream "I/We love you!" that he "loves them more".

That? Is one creepy image.

I think it's more cryptic than that. I think the K of P is admitting his love for five-time media whore Maury Povich.

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2005, 11:01:56 AM »
I think it's more cryptic than that. I think the K of P is admitting his love for five-time media whore Maury Povich.

At least Maury's old enough to vote. And shave.
nakes? On my plane?