Main Discussion Area > KFOG's 10@10

25 March 2016: it's a "Good" Friday set

(1/7) > >>

RGMike:
Yes, 10 songs with the word "Good" -- AL will be taking suggestions tonite.

(and of course next Friday is the "Fool" set, with Tax Day and Earth Day set for later in the month)

Knowing Fogheads we'll end up with "Good Thing", "Good Vibrations" and "Good Times". (there are literally dozens of titles beginning with "Good" in the Billboard Charted Singles list)

CapnJack:
Awww, I thought she was gonna do a Jesus Rock set.  If anyone wants to hear some Jeebus, check out the "10@10: Alternative Takes" section -- 3 different sets to choose from!

RGMike:

--- Quote from: CapnJack on March 24, 2016, 09:20:45 PM ---Awww, I thought she was gonna do a Jesus Rock set.  If anyone wants to hear some Jeebus, check out the "10@10: Alternative Takes" section -- 3 different sets to choose from!

--- End quote ---

yeah she gave it a "like" as did 6 or 7 other folks. Oh well. Your sets more than make up for it, Cap'n.

dischead:

--- Quote from: RGMike on March 24, 2016, 03:32:45 PM ---Yes, 10 songs with the word "Good" -- AL will be taking suggestions tonite.

(and of course next Friday is the "Fool" set, with Tax Day and Earth Day set for later in the month)

Knowing Fogheads we'll end up with "Good Thing", "Good Vibrations" and "Good Times". (there are literally dozens of titles beginning with "Good" in the Billboard Charted Singles list)

--- End quote ---

Dozens and dozens... seems like pretty thin soup to me.  Up next, songs that contain the letter "e".

RGMike:

--- Quote from: RGMike on March 24, 2016, 03:32:45 PM ---Knowing Fogheads we'll end up with "Good Thing", "Good Vibrations" and "Good Times". (there are literally dozens of titles beginning with "Good" in the Billboard Charted Singles list)

--- End quote ---

and sure enuf, those were requested. Quite a lengthy thread, actually (over 100 comments) and in the middle of it all some genius typed

Edger Winter Free Ride

Whaa??  There's one in every crowd, I tells ya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version