Main Discussion Area > KFOG's 10@10

25 March 2016: it's a "Good" Friday set

<< < (2/7) > >>

RGMike:

--- Quote from: dischead on March 25, 2016, 08:17:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: RGMike on March 24, 2016, 03:32:45 PM ---Yes, 10 songs with the word "Good" -- AL will be taking suggestions tonite.

(and of course next Friday is the "Fool" set, with Tax Day and Earth Day set for later in the month)

Knowing Fogheads we'll end up with "Good Thing", "Good Vibrations" and "Good Times". (there are literally dozens of titles beginning with "Good" in the Billboard Charted Singles list)

--- End quote ---

Dozens and dozens... seems like pretty thin soup to me.  Up next, songs that contain the letter "e".

--- End quote ---

LOL. It's like one of those FB memes - - "I bet you can't come up with a girl's name that begins with M"

urth:

--- Quote from: dischead on March 25, 2016, 08:17:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: RGMike on March 24, 2016, 03:32:45 PM ---Yes, 10 songs with the word "Good" -- AL will be taking suggestions tonite.

(and of course next Friday is the "Fool" set, with Tax Day and Earth Day set for later in the month)

Knowing Fogheads we'll end up with "Good Thing", "Good Vibrations" and "Good Times". (there are literally dozens of titles beginning with "Good" in the Billboard Charted Singles list)

--- End quote ---

Dozens and dozens... seems like pretty thin soup to me.  Up next, songs that contain the letter "e".

--- End quote ---

Wish I had a buck for everyone that requested Good Day Sunshine or Good Vibrations in that thread. Sheesh. (That said, I'll be surprised if we don't hear one or both of those.)

My personal request (which I don't think was duplicated) is Jefferson Airplane's Good Shepherd. Slim chance, since I just requested it about 20 minutes ago, but you never know.

RGMike:
"Good" isn't Better (than Ezra)

Davefish:

--- Quote from: RGMike on March 25, 2016, 10:02:41 AM ---"Good" isn't Better (than Ezra)

--- End quote ---
I heard they were going to change their name to "Better than George Ezra".

RGMike:

--- Quote from: Davefish on March 25, 2016, 10:05:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: RGMike on March 25, 2016, 10:02:41 AM ---"Good" isn't Better (than Ezra)

--- End quote ---
I heard they were going to change their name to "Better than George Ezra".

--- End quote ---

Ha!  Anything's better than George Ezra. I'm totally stealing that line.

JB feels "Good". No surprise there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version