Author Topic: KBCO, 7/25/08: 1988  (Read 4455 times)

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
Re: KBCO, 7/25/08: 1988
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 09:38:26 AM »
Okay, dish on the personality you have issues with.  We're friendly to each other, but also pretty snarky to everyone else at times.

uuurrr, not a big deal, but sometimes I find one of the female air personalities to be hard to take.  just one of those things, you know?  her voice can grate on me, and her chatter seems inane.  that'ss all I'll say unless someone else reveals similar levels of gossipy goodness.
~CPL593H~

mshray

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 09:40:53 AM »
Okay, dish on the personality you have issues with.  We're friendly to each other, but also pretty snarky to everyone else at times.

uuurrr, not a big deal, but sometimes I find one of the female air personalities to be hard to take.  just one of those things, you know?  her voice can grate on me, and her chatter seems inane.  that'ss all I'll say unless someone else reveals similar levels of gossipy goodness.

Renee doesn't get a lot of love around here.  I love Annalisa myself, but 'chatty' could well be her middle name.
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 09:47:29 AM »

Renee doesn't get a lot of love around here.  I love Annalisa myself, but 'chatty' could well be her middle name.

yeah, it's could be one of those two, or the other female they have. feh, not a big deal, but it's a peeve.
~CPL593H~