Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

Geoff's latest blog post

(1/51) > >>

ggould:
When I was down in Anaheim, a friend told me he had read my blog, I asked which one, and he just identified it as something 'depressing.'

That got me thinking, so even though it is still somewhat depressing, my latest blog is merely a Non-Sequitur comic strip:

no longer available   :cry:

This makes me wonder, if we should have some sort of standalone category for announcements, that shouldn't probably get buried as quickly as other items in the 'stream of consciousness' area.

if you want to comment on the cartoon, go here:
http://ggould.blogspot.com/2005/01/pledge-of-allegiance.html

Gaz Posting From Da Voice:
I think an "announcements" standalone forum is a very good idea.

I also think your choice of cartoons is impeccable.  Surprised "Boondocks" didn't think of that one first.

RGMike:
Speaking of Boondocks... didya know they're turning it into a TV series? It'll be part of the Cartoon Network "Adult Swim" lineup this fall.

ggould:

--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---Speaking of Boondocks... didya know they're turning it into a TV series? It'll be part of the Cartoon Network "Adult Swim" lineup this fall.
--- End quote ---

will they tone it down?

RGMike:

--- Quote from: "ggould" ---
--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---Speaking of Boondocks... didya know they're turning it into a TV series? It'll be part of the Cartoon Network "Adult Swim" lineup this fall.
--- End quote ---

will they tone it down?
--- End quote ---

Supposedly not... The cartoonist (his name escapes me) has control. there was an item in EW last week. He said "we're gonna piss people off."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version