Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

Geoff's latest blog post

<< < (2/51) > >>

mshray:
Aaron McGruder

I've got the big book of collected Boondocks, will bring it around next time.

mshray:

--- Quote ---if we should have some sort of standalone category for announcements
--- End quote ---

'announcement' is actually a type of post (with different icon), as is a 'sticky' (something which will not fall down the queue).

ggould:

--- Quote from: "mshray" ---
--- Quote ---if we should have some sort of standalone category for announcements
--- End quote ---

'announcement' is actually a type of post (with different icon), as is a 'sticky' (something which will not fall down the queue).
--- End quote ---

Yes, there are those types of posts.  I was referring to a different topic on the same leve as the Stream of Consciousness topic.  That way it would stand alone, and not get drowned out in the backscatter.

ggould:
This is just a short meditation I was asked to write for my church, and I figured I ought to just put anything I write in a blog, so I did.  I'm telling you guys because there are 4 musical references in it.  One is stated, one is obvious, one is potentially obvious, and the last you'll never get.  I guess I should think of a prize for the winner, but there won't be one, so no bother.

If you're curious, it's here:
http://ggould.blogspot.com/2005/01/zabriskie-point-meditation.html

princessofcairo:

--- Quote from: "ggould" ---This is just a short meditation I was asked to write for my church, and I figured I ought to just put anything I write in a blog, so I did.  I'm telling you guys because there are 4 musical references in it.  One is stated, one is obvious, one is potentially obvious, and the last you'll never get.  I guess I should think of a prize for the winner, but there won't be one, so no bother.

If you're curious, it's here:
http://ggould.blogspot.com/2005/01/zabriskie-point-meditation.html
--- End quote ---

after a quick read, all i see are the byrds on zabriskie point. that's two, right? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version