Author Topic: Generic 10@10 FB Thread  (Read 11075 times)

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
Re: Generic 10@10 FB Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 10:03:09 PM »
How is this thread different from the other facebook thread?  Mind if I just merge them?
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

Here'sToYa!

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 10:44:30 PM »
How is this thread different from the other facebook thread?  Mind if I just merge them?

GG, it seems to differ in that it specifically refers to and parodies the Annalisa FB page requests. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the other FB thread mostly deal with non-10@10 and non-music topics?

BTW IE, I was only curious about whether others couldn't see today's 10@10 post; it's no big deal that it was deleted, AFAIC. We're "only human, born to make mistakes."

SG, I'd be psyched if either Party All the Time or Lay It Down were played on 10@10. Bow down before the lyrical genius of Stephen Pearcy:

You know you really want to lay it down
Right now
And how
I know you really want to lay it down
Right now

Lay it down
Lay it down
Lay it down
Lay it down
Slipping into something
And out of something else

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 08:59:56 PM »

GG, it seems to differ in that it specifically refers to and parodies the Annalisa FB page requests. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the other FB thread mostly deal with non-10@10 and non-music topics?

No big deal.  I just wanted to help.  It's pretty easy to merge topics if the need arises.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 01:28:58 PM »
Justin Oliphantitis: “1985” from Bowling From Soup, “Save Me San Francisco” from Train and “Damn It” by Blink 182 Times.

Me: You do realize none of those songs are from 1985? And it’s Blink-182

Justin Oliphantitis: You would be a douche coming from San Francisco. Here in Boston we don’t worry about details on matters such as subway construction.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »
Justin Oliphantitis: “1985” from Bowling From Soup, “Save Me San Francisco” from Train and “Damn It” by Blink 182 Times.

Justin Oliphantitis: You would be a douche coming from San Francisco. Here in Boston we don’t worry about details on matters such as subway construction.

ROTFLSHIPMP!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 02:03:52 PM »

ROTFLSHIPMP!

SHIPMP??  ???

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »

ROTFLSHIPMP!

SHIPMP??  ???

Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard I'm Pissing My Pants
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round