Author Topic: RIH Robert Novak  (Read 4697 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: RIH Robert Novak
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 10:53:33 PM »
No apology necessary, Geoff.  And SFGuy, I'm glad we didn't lose you!

Now I have to rebuild my post count. The other one is gone now.

Glad you're still here.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »

I've been trying to see if I could 'bring you back from the dead' but can't figure out how!

News Flash!  G. Gould attempts to bring people back from the dead.  The New Prince of Darkness!!!!

ETA:  I never in a million years thought SF Guy was thin-skinned enough to drop out of our little community over something like this.  He's never been intolerant of our distinctly liberal bent here & I appreciate his views as a generally well thought counterpoint to the prevailing winds.  Collectively we are long overdue for giving him credit for that, methinks.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 02:10:10 PM by mshray »
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »

I've been trying to see if I could 'bring you back from the dead' but can't figure out how!

News Flash!  G. Gould attempts to bring people back from the dead.  The New Prince of Darkness!!!!

ETA:  I never in a million years thought SF Guy was thin-skinned enough to drop out of our little community over something like this.  He's never been intolerant of our distinctly liberal bent here & I appreciate his views as a generally well thought counterpoint to the prevailing winds.  Collectively we are long overdue for giving him credit for that, methinks.

hear! hear!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round