Author Topic: The 10 @ 10 archives & database  (Read 1855 times)

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
The 10 @ 10 archives & database
« on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:43 AM »
Recently I made mention of my database being updated and that soon I'd be able to share the archives that I've been ripping & saving from Urth.  Well unfortunately work has crowded out my time for that the last couple of weeks, and tomorrow I'm going on vacation for another week.  But I'm almost done (really!) and I think I'll be able to update this thread when I get back with the news that all is set & I'm ready to start taking orders.  Hang in there until then.
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: The 10 @ 10 archives & database
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
Quote from: "mshray"
Recently I made mention of my database being updated and that soon I'd be able to share the archives that I've been ripping & saving from Urth.  Well unfortunately work has crowded out my time for that the last couple of weeks, and tomorrow I'm going on vacation for another week.  But I'm almost done (really!) and I think I'll be able to update this thread when I get back with the news that all is set & I'm ready to start taking orders.  Hang in there until then.

You are a database GOD!  We are not worthy!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
The 10 @ 10 archives & database
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:51:06 AM »
Hope you have a great vacay.
I'm getting up too early tomorrow and going to the Little Fox morning show.
Sharks bleed teal.

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
Re: The 10 @ 10 archives & database
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:51:36 PM »
Quote from: "mshray"
if you want, email it to me, and I'll post it here.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!