Author Topic: 31 August 2011: Local Music Month Extravaganza!  (Read 28606 times)

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
31 August 2011: Local Music Month Extravaganza!
« on: August 30, 2011, 08:33:52 PM »
Hide the children, somebody does my first name wrong by requesting "Who's Crying Now".

lattegirl

• Rambler
    • View Profile
Re: 31 August 2011: Local Music Month Extravaganza!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:47:49 PM »
who's cryin' now and then someone else requested Save Me San Francsico... gawd, we hear that like 3x every day.  please no.

btw - i am new.
Tschuess!
“Music is an essential part of everything we do. Like puppetry, music has an abstract quality which speaks to a worldwide audience in a wonderful way that nourishes the soul.”  Jim Henson

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 08:49:15 PM »
who's cryin' now and then someone else requested Save Me San Francsico... gawd, we hear that like 3x every day.  please no.

btw - i am new.

And we like you already! Welcome! No Train lovers here. Sheesh.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

sundaygal

• The Core
  • kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 08:57:29 PM »
who's cryin' now and then someone else requested Save Me San Francsico... gawd, we hear that like 3x every day.  please no.

btw - i am new.

Hey, girl!  Ladies and jellybeans, the fabulous LCR!   ;) :) ;D

These FB requests are bor-ing!  I wanna hear some Tony! Tone! Toni! (not fun to type, btw) damnit!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:59:51 PM by sundaygal »

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
I'm tempted to point out that Chris Isaak is from Stockton, and hence shouldn't count. Hell, I may do that anyway.

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »
who's cryin' now and then someone else requested Save Me San Francsico... gawd, we hear that like 3x every day.  please no.

btw - i am new.

Hey, girl!  Ladies and jellybeans, the fabulous LCR!   ;) :) ;D

These FB requests are bor-ing!  I wanna hear some Tony! Tone! Toni! (not fun to type, btw) damnit!

Agreed, although I'd prefer "Little Walter".

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 09:14:42 PM »
I'm tempted to point out that Chris Isaak is from Stockton, and hence shouldn't count. Hell, I may do that anyway.

But he lived in the Sunset for many moons.  And has hella fine cheekbones. And a very large, um, you know.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 09:16:24 PM »

But he lived in the Sunset for many moons.  And has hella fine cheekbones. And a very large, um, you know.

I was just hoping for a clause to have him not played. Failed.

sundaygal

• The Core
  • kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 09:25:27 PM »

But he lived in the Sunset for many moons.  And has hella fine cheekbones. And a very large, um, you know.
I see him on Clement, checking out all the Asian chicks.  He could use some sun, but then again, what SUN???

Oh schnap.  I just realized that this is part 2 of the all-local hideous 10@10 from last year, right?  I'm suddenly very afraid.  No, wait.  I'm confusing this with the all SF set I think.  I hope.

ETA: Last year AL had separate local sets by the decade.  Ah, yes...the good ol' days.  :'(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:44:59 PM by sundaygal »

Big Fingers McGee

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »

I see him on Clement, checking out all the Asian chicks.  He could use some sun, but then again, what SUN???

Oh schnap.  I just realized that this is part 2 of the all-local hideous 10@10 from last year, right?  I'm suddenly very afraid.

Yeah, I hear you there. I was afraid "San Francisco Days" would slip in, so I rather clumsily suggested Chris Isaak shouldn't count. Next time I'll do the research!

And silly Mr. Isaak, doesn't he know that the Hog Island Oyster Company in the Ferry Terminal is the best place to check out Asian chicks?  :P

lattegirl

• Rambler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 09:48:13 PM »
I saw that you went there anyway with the Stockton-SF comment and MR. Isaak.

I had no idea the best place to check out Asian Chicks is the Hog Island Oyster company.... learn something new every day.
Tschuess!
“Music is an essential part of everything we do. Like puppetry, music has an abstract quality which speaks to a worldwide audience in a wonderful way that nourishes the soul.”  Jim Henson

sundaygal

• The Core
  • kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 09:49:54 PM »

I had no idea the best place to check out Asian Chicks is the Hog Island Oyster company.... learn something new every day.

Note to self:  Avoid Hog Island Oyster company!  :P

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 10:00:19 PM »

Note to self:  Avoid Hog Island Oyster company!  :P

"Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral...?"
~CPL593H~

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »

Damn I feel clueless!  I have known lufaphs/Swellegant for quite a while, but did not connect to fb identity until tonight!
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

sundaygal

• The Core
  • kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 10:18:48 PM »

Damn I feel clueless!  I have known lufaphs/Swellegant for quite a while, but did not connect to fb identity until tonight!
Do you want me to email you the FB/10at10 club list?   ;)