Author Topic: Music download tech help needed  (Read 13321 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: Music download tech help needed
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 09:42:19 PM »
No download tool needed, but I thank you.  I just found the answer: you can actually just "Select All" in the iTunes library, copy, and paste it into Excel; it formats the columns.

So I now have a 8,887-entry iTunes spreadsheet, if anyone ever wants to peruse (and make mix-CD requests).
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »
No download tool needed, but I thank you.  I just found the answer: you can actually just "Select All" in the iTunes library, copy, and paste it into Excel; it formats the columns.

So I now have a 8,887-entry iTunes spreadsheet, if anyone ever wants to peruse (and make mix-CD requests).

I do! I do!
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »

I do! I do!

Just sent it.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »

I do! I do!

Just sent it.
Send to me please. I'll try to put mine into a sheet later and I'll send in return.
Sharks bleed teal.