Author Topic: CG/KPOO/KCDX etcetcetc for the week of 12/7/09  (Read 4511 times)

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: CG/KPOO/KCDX etcetcetc for the week of 12/7/09
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »
Just heard Stan Freberg's Green Chri$tma$ on Xmas in Frisko. Superb, and so true today.

Maybe it's just the time of day, but it seems to me that they've toned down Xmas in Frisko a bit--not nearly as edgy as it has been in past years, and more covers of Xmas chestnuts. Although I did hear the South Park "Merry Fucking Christmas" yesterday, so they're still slipping the risque stuff in now and again.
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 12:24:18 PM »
Just heard Stan Freberg's Green Chri$tma$ on Xmas in Frisko. Superb, and so true today.

Maybe it's just the time of day, but it seems to me that they've toned down Xmas in Frisko a bit--not nearly as edgy as it has been in past years, and more covers of Xmas chestnuts. Although I did hear the South Park "Merry Fucking Christmas" yesterday, so they're still slipping the risque stuff in now and again.

I've heard that truly awful and sophmoric Snoop Dogg Xmas ditty at least 4 times in the past week. Any holiday song that says "muthafucka" more than "Santa" is in trouble, methinks.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

RGMike

• Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 01:05:05 PM »
I'd never heard anything by Jefferson except "Take Me In Your Arms", but here on offshre they just played "The Colour of My Love", more big-production pop. Gaz would like, methinks.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round