Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

The Facebook Thread

(1/34) > >>

RGMike:
Well, since we're all (or most of us) Facebooking now, we might as well have a thread about it.

Did anyone else get an invitation from Geoff to join a 10@10 Facebook group? I accidentally deleted it, but there's no mention on his page of having created such a group, unless I'm missing something.

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: RGMike on March 06, 2009, 07:49:37 AM ---Did anyone else get an invitation from Geoff to join a 10@10 Facebook group?

--- End quote ---

I just sent you an invitation.  Hadn't been to the group in a while, and just noticed a lot of unfamiliar names there - cool!

RGMike:

--- Quote from: Gazoo on March 06, 2009, 08:03:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: RGMike on March 06, 2009, 07:49:37 AM ---Did anyone else get an invitation from Geoff to join a 10@10 Facebook group?

--- End quote ---

I just sent you an invitation.  Hadn't been to the group in a while, and just noticed a lot of unfamiliar names there - cool!

--- End quote ---

Thanks -- I'm still learning the ins-n-outs of FB; like the diff between my Home page and my Profile page.  ;)

ggould:

--- Quote from: RGMike on March 06, 2009, 08:10:53 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks -- I'm still learning the ins-n-outs of FB; like the diff between my Home page and my Profile page.  ;)

--- End quote ---
looking forward to new home page where I can tailor more.  One of my "friends" is a musician, and takes up most of my home page with all of his new friend announcements.  I understand what he's doing, but I don't need to know about every one of his 3,000 friends!  Although, some of them are also my friends, and it's been useful.  Hmmm...

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: ggould on March 06, 2009, 08:47:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: RGMike on March 06, 2009, 08:10:53 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
looking forward to new home page where I can tailor more.  One of my "friends" is a musician, and takes up most of my home page with all of his new friend announcements.  I understand what he's doing, but I don't need to know about every one of his 3,000 friends!  Although, some of them are also my friends, and it's been useful.  Hmmm...

--- End quote ---

You can turn off those announcements in the prefs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version