Author Topic: 19 Dec 2008: 10@10 Xmas card  (Read 23693 times)

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
Re: 19 Dec 2008: 10@10 Xmas card
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »
PLEASE. Do you still have my addy? Which email are you using now?
now might be a good time for everyone to update their profile to their current email address.  It still remains private, but you can send messages via the board, and it will get forwarded.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »
now might be a good time for everyone to update their profile to their current email address.  It still remains private, but you can send messages via the board, and it will get forwarded.

Good thought. Mine is current, so anyone can write me via the board and I'll get it.
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2008, 10:44:40 AM »

Good thought. Mine is current, so anyone can write me via the board and I'll get it.

Hey urth, I see (per the Weather Channel) that your area is quite the winter wonderland today. Stay warm!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2008, 10:48:11 AM »

Hey urth, I see (per the Weather Channel) that your area is quite the winter wonderland today. Stay warm!

Yeah, we're getting dumped on. It was a combo of freezing rain and snow when I got up a couple hours ago, but now it's back to just snow. Hard to say how much we've gotten, as it just piles up on top of what was already there, then melts a bit, then more comes down. I'd guess that since it started last Sunday we've had probably a good 10 inches, and they're saying we'll get 6" or more from this round. Quite unusual, but it does happen every 10 years or so, they're saying. Lucky us.
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2008, 11:17:55 AM »

Yeah, we're getting dumped on. It was a combo of freezing rain and snow when I got up a couple hours ago, but now it's back to just snow. Hard to say how much we've gotten, as it just piles up on top of what was already there, then melts a bit, then more comes down. I'd guess that since it started last Sunday we've had probably a good 10 inches, and they're saying we'll get 6" or more from this round. Quite unusual, but it does happen every 10 years or so, they're saying. Lucky us.

Well, when it melts, send it to us -- we need the water.

I just caught this on the replay this morning, but was there really a guy (in the segment following Kirsty & the Pogues) wishing a Merry Christmas to the 3 different mothers of his 3 different kids?  And he ended his greeting with "Yes We Can" -- obviously HE can! LOL!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2008, 12:54:46 PM »

Well, when it melts, send it to us -- we need the water.

I just caught this on the replay this morning, but was there really a guy (in the segment following Kirsty & the Pogues) wishing a Merry Christmas to the 3 different mothers of his 3 different kids?  And he ended his greeting with "Yes We Can" -- obviously HE can! LOL!

I heard that, too.  I was thinking "wow, even polygamists listen to KFOG."
~CPL593H~