Author Topic: 1983 for Tuesday 4/5  (Read 16464 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
1983 for Tuesday 4/5
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2005, 10:49:22 AM »
If this were a drinking game, we'd all have to take one for Mike calling the "twin-spin" wording.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
Speaking of Nastasia Kinki
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2005, 11:18:55 AM »
Quote from: "Beej"
HM cuz I like it: "Cat People" by Der Bowie. I wasn't too keen on the movie, though. And considering it had a repeatedly naked Nastassia Kinski in it you'd think I would have liked it. But, no.
I just rec'd my belated xmas present from my sister, the DVD of "One From The Heart."  I don't think I've seen much if any Nastasia since then, but boy did she make an impression on me in OFTH.  I wonder if she's still as hot in this as I remember it?
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of Nastasia Kinki
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2005, 11:24:24 AM »
Quote from: "ggould"
HM cuz I like it: "Cat People" by Der Bowie. I wasn't too keen on the movie, though. And considering it had a repeatedly naked Nastassia Kinski in it you'd think I would have liked it. But, no.
I just rec'd my belated xmas present from my sister, the DVD of "One From The Heart."  I don't think I've seen much if any Nastasia since then, but boy did she make an impression on me in OFTH.  I wonder if she's still as hot in this as I remember it?

I saw OFTH for the first time last year when the Castro revived it; I thought it was quite a disappointment, even though I love Tom Waits.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
Re: Speaking of Nastasia Kinki
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2005, 11:28:36 AM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Quote from: "ggould"

I saw OFTH for the first time last year when the Castro revived it; I thought it was quite a disappointment, even though I love Tom Waits.
Since the movie was a flop, you're certainly not in my minority this time!  I saw it with a half-dozen other people when it was originally out, and we all loved it, and we are very divergent people as far as taste goes too.  Perhaps it's not meant for this time.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!