Author Topic: 6 March 2008: it's 1971!  (Read 17874 times)

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: 6 March 2008: it's 1971!
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
I just now noticed that they edit the Birthday stuff out of the PM replay -- I know they do that on the weekend marathon but doing it at nite is a fairly new thing, no? In any case, hope Mark wasn't taping for posterity...

They do? That's a recent development--I know they've been cutting them out of the Saturday replays (makes sense) but to excise them from the evening replay is kinda silly.
Agreed. Paging Dave!!!

Listened to last night's '71 set again tonight from my recording. The birthday shoutouts were on it--Mike must've been dozing.
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »
I just now noticed that they edit the Birthday stuff out of the PM replay -- I know they do that on the weekend marathon but doing it at nite is a fairly new thing, no? In any case, hope Mark wasn't taping for posterity...

They do? That's a recent development--I know they've been cutting them out of the Saturday replays (makes sense) but to excise them from the evening replay is kinda silly.
Agreed. Paging Dave!!!

Listened to last night's '71 set again tonight from my recording. The birthday shoutouts were on it--Mike must've been dozing.

oops.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »

Yay! Thanks for recording it!
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010