Main Discussion Area > Mondegreens, My 3 Songs, Other Trivia

RMAT

(1/2) > >>

Gazoo:
Alert, triviosos: After an absence of a couple years, the Rhino Musical Aptitude Test (RMAT) is back!

THE RETURN OF THE RMAT

RMAT

We continue our search for the ultimate pop/rock expert with the sixth occasional Rhino Musical Aptitude Test on March 14. The latest installment of the RMAT will be staged live in Austin, TX at the South By Southwest Music Festival. The hour-long open-book multiple-choice test will also be administered online on Rhino's Web site beginning at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST that day. Pre-register now at www.rhino.com/rmat/
---
The Test!

Rhino continues its search for the ultimate pop/rock expert with the Sixth Annual Occasional Rhino Musical Aptitude Test on March 14, 2008. Take it live in Austin, TX or take it online at www.rhino.com/rmat!

305 questions in 60 minutes. Open book multiple-choice test covering every genre of music except classical. Go ahead and bring notes - no cheat sheet, laptop, or encyclopedia is a substitute for instant music recall when you have less than 12 seconds per question!

There is no pre-registration necessary for the live test.
---
The Prizes!

The contestants with the highest score at the Austin location and on the Internet will each receive 100 essential Rhino CDs as selected by Rhino's A&R staff. Of those two winners, the contestant with the higher score overall will also receive a place on Rhino's new-release mailing list for the rest of his/her life (or Rhino's, whichever ends first). *

*PHYSCIAL CD RELEASES ONLY. RULES AND REGULATIONS click here

---

princessofcairo:
sounds like fun! i registered.

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: princessofcairo on March 03, 2008, 02:23:09 AM ---sounds like fun! i registered.

--- End quote ---

Cool!  Is anyone else taking the test?  I'll be at work at the time but am planning my dinner break around it.

mshray:

--- Quote from: Gazoo on March 10, 2008, 02:00:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: princessofcairo on March 03, 2008, 02:23:09 AM ---sounds like fun! i registered.

--- End quote ---

Cool!  Is anyone else taking the test?  I'll be at work at the time but am planning my dinner break around it.

--- End quote ---

I want to, gotta figure the logistics.  Dinner time on a Friday is sub-optimal, but I'll try.

Gazoo:
(1) I scored a 218 out of 305, which disappointed me.

(2) Anyone know how to move this thread to the "Mondegreens, Trivia, etc" forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version