Author Topic: Belated Happy Bob Marley Day  (Read 1706 times)

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Belated Happy Bob Marley Day
« on: February 07, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »
yesterday was Bob Marley's 63rd birthday, which I didn't figure out until I was driving home & heard Annalisa mention it.  It was also my mother-in-law's birthday, and I was pretty sure it was Reagan's, too, so I looked it up.  In addition to those three notables there are quite a lot of prominent people celebrating Feb 6 b-days:  Babe Ruth, Aaron Burr, Eva Braun, Zsa-zsa Gabor, Mamie Van Doren, Mike Farrell, Tom Brokaw, Fabian, Natalie Cole, Axl Rose, and my favorite - Thurl Ravenscroft.

"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: Belated Happy Bob Marley Day
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »
yesterday was Bob Marley's 63rd birthday, which I didn't figure out until I was driving home & heard Annalisa mention it.  It was also my mother-in-law's birthday, and I was pretty sure it was Reagan's, too, so I looked it up.  In addition to those three notables there are quite a lot of prominent people celebrating Feb 6 b-days:  Babe Ruth, Aaron Burr, Eva Braun, Zsa-zsa Gabor, Mamie Van Doren, Mike Farrell, Tom Brokaw, Fabian, Natalie Cole, Axl Rose, and my favorite - Thurl Ravenscroft.

I can't believe Little Steven didn't do his annual Mamie van Doren Birthday Set this week! (no, I'm NOT kidding)
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round