Author Topic: Happy Beejday!  (Read 2063 times)

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Happy Beejday!
« on: January 23, 2008, 05:28:58 AM »
Now where is that wily cat?

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Beejday!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 08:23:22 AM »

C'est La Beej!  (C'EST LA BEEJ!)  That's just the way it goes.  (THAT'S LIFE!) Oh, yeah.

Hey, JJ! ...
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:47:19 AM »

When I saw him last week he said he and the fiancee were goin' to Nashville to visit her fam, and he was insisting they detour to Memphis so he could see Graceland. Not sure when they were going--they might be there right now.

I wanna go ta Mem....phisssss...
Let's get right to it.

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »

When I saw him last week he said he and the fiancee were goin' to Nashville to visit her fam, and he was insisting they detour to Memphis so he could see Graceland. Not sure when they were going--they might be there right now.

he just sent me a pic from in front of graceland. i can tell it's graceland by the graffiti. could be oscar wilde's tomb, but i was just there last week, and i don't remember seeing beej...

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

he just sent me a pic from in front of graceland. i can tell it's graceland by the graffiti. could be oscar wilde's tomb, but i was just there last week, and i don't remember seeing beej...

I ran into Our Man Beej again later on his very birthday, and he was sportin' a gen-you-wine TCB t-shirt, complete with lightning bolt that he showed off with pride. I made sure to wish him a happy birthday for one and all here.
Let's get right to it.