Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

so i was walking from the ferry to the office

(1/1)

Rod:
with that new blue merle/coldplay tune stuck in my head funny how dave mentioned that again this morning fuckitscold wowshespretty where should grab somebreakfast lees is that way oh great now the black crowes song that they're using for the "Tilt" promo is back at least it's not a coldplay knockoff but dow dow dowwwwww shit man i got a lot of work to do hope i dont waste the entire day posting on the internet...

ggould:

--- Quote from: "Rod" ---hope i dont waste the entire day posting on the internet...
--- End quote ---

yeah, too true.  I'll be in the car all day, driving to LA, so I'll check in from time to time.  I wonder how much lost productivity to the economy is caused by Dave Morey and his marvelous 10@10?

:lol:  :roll:

urth:

--- Quote from: "ggould" ---
--- Quote from: "Rod" ---hope i dont waste the entire day posting on the internet...
--- End quote ---

yeah, too true.  I'll be in the car all day, driving to LA, so I'll check in from time to time.  I wonder how much lost productivity to the economy is caused by Dave Morey and his marvelous 10@10?

:lol:  :roll:
--- End quote ---

I shudder to think. I am just glad that I/we have employers that either don't pay attention or don't care.

Alicat:

--- Quote from: "urth" ---
--- Quote from: "ggould" ---
--- End quote ---

I shudder to think. I am just glad that I/we have employers that either don't pay attention or don't care.
--- End quote ---

My mgr called me for a meeting while I was in the middle of posting something. I asked him if I could postpone till after our 2pm scheduled meeting. Said I was in the middle of a project. :lol:

I do get a lot more done w/o the board but I'm addicted and I don't want no 12 step program to kick it.
--- End quote ---

princessofcairo:
when i joined 10@10, i was working for cisco, and, like ali, i would schedule meetings for after 11. this is the first office job i've had since that allows me to stream and post freely...i NEED 10@10. i'm not a very plesant person without my music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version