Main Discussion Area > Mondegreens, My 3 Songs, Other Trivia

courtesy of Ken Jennings

(1/40) > >>

mshray:
I subscribe to the weekly Ken Jenning email trivia contest, and each week the 7th question is a real hard associative question.  Help me out with this one, I haven't cracked it yet.

7.  What unusual distinction is shared by these songs?  "American Woman" by the Guess Who, "Glamorous" by Fergie, "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani, "I'm Back" by Eminem, "I'm Henery VIII I Am" by Herman's Hermits, "Lola" by the Kinks, "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats, and "Turn On Me" by the Shins.

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: "mshray" ---I subscribe to the weekly Ken Jenning email trivia contest, and each week the 7th question is a real hard associative question.  Help me out with this one, I haven't cracked it yet.

7.  What unusual distinction is shared by these songs?  "American Woman" by the Guess Who, "Glamorous" by Fergie, "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani, "I'm Back" by Eminem, "I'm Henery VIII I Am" by Herman's Hermits, "Lola" by the Kinks, "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats, and "Turn On Me" by the Shins.
--- End quote ---

Would it help you figure it out if I added Hall & Oates' "Method of Modern Love" to the list?

mshray:

--- Quote from: "Gazoo" ---
--- Quote from: "mshray" ---I subscribe to the weekly Ken Jenning email trivia contest, and each week the 7th question is a real hard associative question.  Help me out with this one, I haven't cracked it yet.

--- End quote ---

Would it help you figure it out if I added Hall & Oates' "Method of Modern Love" to the list?
--- End quote ---

Apparently not.   :roll:

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: "mshray" ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How about the Bay City Rollers' "Saturday Night"?

RGMike:

--- Quote from: "mshray" ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How about the Bay City Rollers' "Saturday Night"?
--- End quote ---

Now I got it... I think.  But I don't remember any spelling in "American Woman".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version