Main Discussion Area > Regional 10@10's across the time zones!

Monday, Monday, March 7

(1/2) > >>

Lightnin' Rod:
Just crossed over from a fine 10 @ 10 for a tasty bit of "Since You've Been Loving Me."  Started my morning with "Trampled Underfoot."  Also tasty.  May need to break out a Zep cd.  Sounds awful good this morning...

Gazoo:
TU's a good way to start any morning.  Wish I'd heard it ...

(Currently listening to Technicolor radio with the Dead doing the world's worst version of "In the Midnight Hour."  All flippy freakout, no funk.)

RGMike:

--- Quote from: "Gazoo" ---Currently listening to Technicolor radio with the Dead doing the world's worst version of "In the Midnight Hour."  All flippy freakout, no funk.
--- End quote ---

at the risk of pissing off our Deadheads, that's pretty much the Dead in a nutshell, isn't it? At least that's what their critics have always maintained -- it's certainly why Dave Marsh hates them so.

princessofcairo:

--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---
at the risk of pissing off our Deadheads, that's pretty much the Dead in a nutshell, isn't it? At least that's what their critics have always maintained -- it's certainly why Dave Marsh hates them so.
--- End quote ---

if only they'd had a bassist.

(dodging bullets from geoff!)

mshray:
Hey Gaz, if you're not listening yet, the track list suggests "Eli's Coming" is coming.

Right after this Loggins & Messina track and one from Neil Young.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version