Main Discussion Area > Regional 10@10's across the time zones!

No 1978 on 3/3/05

(1/5) > >>

RGMike:
due to the usual Thursday no-streaming issue. So no chance to compare Dave's '78 set with Bob's.  But Tommy Castro will be playing live on KFOG between 8 & 8:30 if yer interested.

Lightnin' Rod:

--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---due to the usual Thursday no-streaming issue. So no chance to compare Dave's '78 set with Bob's.  But Tommy Castro will be playing live on KFOG between 8 & 8:30 if yer interested.
--- End quote ---

I'm on the Drive's 10 @ 10.  I used the link from the club links page, straight to the wm player.  Just played that "Forever Autumn" song.  Now it's the Doobies, "What a Fool Believes."

ggould:

--- Quote from: "Rod" ---
--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---due to the usual Thursday no-streaming issue. So no chance to compare Dave's '78 set with Bob's.  But Tommy Castro will be playing live on KFOG between 8 & 8:30 if yer interested.
--- End quote ---

I'm on the Drive's 10 @ 10.  I used the link from the club links page, straight to the wm player.  Just played that "Forever Autumn" song.  Now it's the Doobies, "What a Fool Believes."
--- End quote ---
I hear it too, as I put on my galoshes for school!

princessofcairo:

--- Quote from: "Rod" ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

and now styx! this was a hit in '79, methinks. close enough. we must be listening to 10@10 at eight!

princessofcairo:
woohoo! "pump it up" made me turn up the radio even louder than "renegade." good thing no one is in the office yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version