Author Topic: CG-ing on Mon 2/28/05... and Tues too  (Read 9895 times)

RGMike

• Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
CG-ing on Mon 2/28/05... and Tues too
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2005, 02:51:19 PM »
Wow, Dave Davies, "Death of a Clown", his only solo hit. Never heard this before.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

RGMike

• Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 03:01:59 PM »
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
the cg player doesn't work for me. :( so i'm peyroux-ing it instead. which reminds me, i forgot to tell you my story. oh well. i'll save it for the party.

You told me the story Sun nite. But I never told you my dead pope story.

Does the player just not work, or do you get a messages asking ypu to download something. It weird that it all of a sudden doesn't work for you. (cue "Twilight Zone" theme)
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 03:53:24 PM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
the cg player doesn't work for me. :( so i'm peyroux-ing it instead. which reminds me, i forgot to tell you my story. oh well. i'll save it for the party.

You told me the story Sun nite. But I never told you my dead pope story.

Does the player just not work, or do you get a messages asking ypu to download something. It weird that it all of a sudden doesn't work for you. (cue "Twilight Zone" theme)

oh well, shows how good my memory is. darn! now i have to wait for the pope story again!

the player opens, then it tells me "they're" experiencing technical difficulties. maybe it it could get all of its personalities in the same javascript, "i" wouldn't have this problem.

no dimension of sound, rod!