Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

The TV Thread: Networks, cable, shows on DVD.

(1/56) > >>

SFGuy:
Best use of DVD players are old TV shows released by season. I own a few.

One that may have some interest for some of you is the upcoming release of the entire first season of Saturday Night Live which will include the musical numbers uncut. $45.49 on Amazon.

princessofcairo:

--- Quote from: "SFGuy" ---Best use of DVD players are old TV shows released by season. I own a few.

One that may have some interest for some of you is the upcoming release of the entire first season of Saturday Night Live which will include the musical numbers uncut. $45.49 on Amazon.
--- End quote ---

woohoo! thanks for the update!!

mshray:

--- Quote from: "princessofcairo" ---
--- Quote from: "SFGuy" ---Best use of DVD players are old TV shows released by season. I own a few.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That is great.

Hey poc, where exactly are you staying these days?  Madrid?

princessofcairo:

--- Quote from: "mshray" ---
--- Quote from: "princessofcairo" ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That is great.

Hey poc, where exactly are you staying these days?  Madrid?
--- End quote ---

yup, i'm in madrid. i wrote both you and carl.

ggould:

--- End quote ---

yes, now I own all 4 seasons of Due South!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version