Main Discussion Area > Regional 10@10's across the time zones!

The Peak, 08/02/06: It's 1985

(1/2) > >>

mshray:
BOS #1 for "Driver 8"

...but it's still a ways away...

mshray:
For a song that peaked at #71 on Billboard, "Ways To Be Wicked" sure is ubiquitous across the board in 10@10 sets from this year.  Still a great song, but I'm just sayin'.

RGMike:

--- Quote from: "mshray" ---For a song that peaked at #71 on Billboard, "Ways To Be Wicked" sure is ubiquitous across the board in 10@10 sets from this year.  Still a great song, but I'm just sayin'.
--- End quote ---

indeed, it was a song that music geeks and radio people loved but that had trouble with that old "I'm not sure if it fits our format" thing.

Just looked at the Just Played so far, and this set is rather Moreyesque all around.

mshray:

--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---
--- Quote from: "mshray" ---For a song that peaked at #71 on Billboard, "Ways To Be Wicked" sure is ubiquitous across the board in 10@10 sets from this year.  Still a great song, but I'm just sayin'.
--- End quote ---

indeed, it was a song that music geeks and radio people loved but that had trouble with that old "I'm not sure if it fits our format" thing.

Just looked at the Just Played so far, and this set is rather Moreyesque all around.
--- End quote ---

Except for the Cheap Trick!

RGMike:
VHM David Pat Bowitheny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version