Main Discussion Area > The New 10@10

Another new and (sorta) local 10@10

(1/4) > >>

RGMike:
Big Rick is apparently doing 10@10s (on Fridays only?) in Napa on The Vine

https://www.facebook.com/993thevine/photos/a.127635980616365/2041112562602021/?type=3&theater

Someone shared the above FB post but I see no mention on the Vine's actual website.

http://www.993thevine.com/

RGMike:
Wasn't able to listen (the Vine's player doesn't work on my office PC) but apparently they did... 2004. Not my idea of an auspicious beginning :)

CapnJack:
Did anyone catch last Friday's episode?  I still haven't tuned in yet.

RGMike:

--- Quote from: CapnJack on November 06, 2018, 05:22:34 PM ---Did anyone catch last Friday's episode?  I still haven't tuned in yet.

--- End quote ---

It's off my radar, as the Vine's player doesn't work on my office PC. But I'm curious what folks think.

BTW, after promoting the first show (10/26) on FB, they didn't post anything about the next Friday. Seems odd.

RGMike:

--- Quote from: RGMike on November 07, 2018, 07:43:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: CapnJack on November 06, 2018, 05:22:34 PM ---Did anyone catch last Friday's episode?  I still haven't tuned in yet.

--- End quote ---

It's off my radar, as the Vine's player doesn't work on my office PC. But I'm curious what folks think.

BTW, after promoting the first show (10/26) on FB, they didn't post anything about the next Friday. Seems odd.

--- End quote ---

Still haven't found any evidence of what they did last Friday (11/2) but today it was... 2010.

Good Charlotte Like It's Her Birthday
The Black Eyed Peas Don't Stop The Party
Toby Keith American Ride
Jack Johnson At or With Me
Corinne Bailey Rae Closer
Enrique Iglesias, Juan Luis Guerra Cuando Me Enamoro
Scorpions Raised On Rock
Ray LaMontagne Beg Steal Or Borrow
The Black Keys Tighten Up
My Chemical Romance Na Na Na

Given that they only do it on Fridays, and have gone to the 2010s TWICE in 3 weeks... methinks I have no desire to listen or even continue to document this thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version