Author Topic: Friday, 2/4/2005 - it's 1970  (Read 22767 times)

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: Early BOS for Traffic
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2005, 12:47:05 PM »
Quote from: "Davefish"
BTW, you know who I am, doncha?

I assumed you were DaveMack sporting a new moniker. If that's not who you are, then no, I guess I don't.
Let's get right to it.

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: Early BOS for Traffic
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2005, 12:49:28 PM »
Quote from: "urth"
Quote from: "Davefish"
BTW, you know who I am, doncha?

I assumed you were DaveMack sporting a new moniker. If that's not who you are, then no, I guess I don't.

he's a bowler.

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Friday, 2/4/2005 - it's 1970
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2005, 10:21:58 PM »
Listening to the nitecast.  Gotta say, that "Mill Valley" song really was pretty.  If I could put that and the theme from "Nanny & the Professor" on autoloop, my world would be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.   :idea:  :D  :idea:
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Friday, 2/4/2005 - it's 1970
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2005, 10:36:57 AM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
Listening to the nitecast.  Gotta say, that "Mill Valley" song really was pretty.  If I could put that and the theme from "Nanny & the Professor" on autoloop, my world would be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.   :idea:  :D  :idea:

It's lovely, and kind of astounding that Warners actually spent some time promoting it -- it actually charted and got to #90, and as I mentioned yesterday, got airplay in NYC.

When you lived  here, did you ever make it up to Mill Valley, specifically Village Music?  Quite a treasure trove.  Next time you make it out here we'll have to do a field trip.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round