Main Discussion Area > KFOG's 10@10

5 Jan 2018: Interesting news...

<< < (2/3) > >>

ggould:
the proof is in the pudding/music.  If they spin great shows, it will be somewhat forgiven. 

radical347:
Fair enough.

Big Fingers McGee:
Count me in the "that's nice but I'm not getting excited crowd".

If it's done really well, then to gould's point it'll be water under the bridge. But I just can't say I have enough faith in KFOG to do that right now. But I'm willing to be proved wrong.

urth:

--- Quote from: Big Fingers McGee on January 06, 2018, 06:05:59 AM ---Count me in the "that's nice but I'm not getting excited crowd".

If it's done really well, then to gould's point it'll be water under the bridge. But I just can't say I have enough faith in KFOG to do that right now. But I'm willing to be proved wrong.

--- End quote ---

Well put. I guess we should reserve comment until Rockwell has had a chance to get his footing and figure out how to put it all together.  But overall, this appears on its face to be just another of the many steps they're taking to walk back the (numerous) mistakes of 2016. Have they brought back the "World Class Rock" tagline yet?

radical347:
Yeah, that's true. Although the circumstances of Dave leaving and Annalisa leaving (the last time) were vastly different, AL has moved on and seems to be doing much better at The River anyway...so I guess there's no point in being offended that it's coming back without her.

This seems to be the pattern...make changes, backtrack, make changes, backtrack...except this time it's harder to backtrack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version