Author Topic: Fri, 11/25/05: L.A.V.T. AGAIN? (s/b 1969)  (Read 2062 times)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Fri, 11/25/05: L.A.V.T. AGAIN? (s/b 1969)
« on: November 25, 2005, 10:54:21 AM »
Either somebody mis-programmed the computer or else they decided Fogheads really are stupid.

All in all, it's been a good weekend to listen to KPIG...
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
Re: Fri, 11/25/05: L.A.V.T. AGAIN!?!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 10:59:28 AM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Either somebody mis-programmed the computer or else they decided Fogheads really are stupid.

I guess the assumtion is probably damn few people are listening yesterday, or today, and why waste some free, promotional programming?
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: Fri, 11/25/05: L.A.V.T. AGAIN!?!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 02:15:17 PM »

I like to think maybe Renee screwed up and pressed the wrong button (although it's doubtful she runs the board as well as announces), since the usual 10@10 Time Warp intro played twice--once was the generic classic intro, and then another go-round attached to the LAVT set. Be interesting to see if we hear it twice tomorrow during the marathon, too. In any case, that set will have been aired at least 8 times by the time tomorrow's marathon is done (3 times last week, plus at least 5 this week--twice yesterday, twice today and at least one marathon airing).
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Fri, 11/25/05: L.A.V.T. AGAIN? (s/b 1969)
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 10:16:24 PM »
Turns out this morning's airing was indeed a computer glitch... Tuned in for the replay tonite "just in case" -- and lo, it's a 1969 "classic".
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 10:33:07 PM »
Turns out this morning's airing was indeed a computer glitch... Tuned in for the replay tonite "just in case" -- and lo, it's a 1969 "classic".

so, I changed the audio to KFOG, left the video on Ch 2 news, and whilst Neil is singing, pix of crazed shoppers trampling each other.  weird.

Last night, coming back from Clovis, we were delayed by a horrific crash up ahead.  Helicopter took someone away, ambulances other(s).  When we drove by, charred wreck.  Highway 132; people try to pass 10 cars at once.  ouch.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!