Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

Music & Advertising: 'interesting' combinations

<< < (3/150) > >>

RGMike:
This doesn't involve a specific song, but it makes me very sad to report that Queen Latifah is appearing in a commercial for the evil Wal-Mart. :cry:

Alicat:

--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---This doesn't involve a specific song, but it makes me very sad to report that Queen Latifah is appearing in a commercial for the evil Wal-Mart. :cry:
--- End quote ---

Does she have a line of clothes or makeup there?
Cosmetics to bring out the Queen in you!

RGMike:

--- Quote from: "Alicat" ---
--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---This doesn't involve a specific song, but it makes me very sad to report that Queen Latifah is appearing in a commercial for the evil Wal-Mart. :cry:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Queen Latifah Muu-Muu's for the big-boned gal!

It's a spot with Queen L & her mother (or an actress playing her mom) Xmas shopping at da 'Mart.  The Pizza Hut voice-overs are bad enough -- sheesh, Latifah, if yer gonna sell out, at least go upscale!

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: "RGMike" ---
--- Quote from: "Alicat" ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Queen Latifah Muu-Muu's for the big-boned gal!

It's a spot with Queen L & her mother (or an actress playing her mom) Xmas shopping at da 'Mart.  The Pizza Hut voice-overs are bad enough -- sheesh, Latifah, if yer gonna sell out, at least go upscale!
--- End quote ---

"The Dana Owens Album" didn't pay for itself.  And Teef isn't ready to shill for Olivia cruises ... yet.

"Who you callin' a thick?"

RGMike:

--- Quote from: "Gazoo" ---Teef isn't ready to shill for Olivia cruises ... yet.
--- End quote ---

Oh no you DIH-NT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version