Main Discussion Area > Stream of Consciousness

10@10 - Discussion of KFOG's show in general

(1/32) > >>

Big Fingers McGee:
I started this thread to disseminate discussion away from the Captain's awesome 10@10 efforts. This thread should be for 10@10 in general as it relates to Renee, KFOG and company.

CapnJack:
Today's 1971 set from Renee was excellent!

dischead:

--- Quote from: Big Fingers McGee on August 12, 2013, 08:17:24 AM ---I started this thread to disseminate discussion away from the Captain's awesome 10@10 efforts. This thread should be for 10@10 in general as it relates to Renee, KFOG and company.

--- End quote ---

This the intention I had when I started that thread.  However I didn't feel it was my place to complain
when CapnJack started posting his work there, particularly as everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

CapnJack:

--- Quote from: dischead on August 12, 2013, 10:20:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Big Fingers McGee on August 12, 2013, 08:17:24 AM ---I started this thread to disseminate discussion away from the Captain's awesome 10@10 efforts. This thread should be for 10@10 in general as it relates to Renee, KFOG and company.

--- End quote ---

This the intention I had when I started that thread.  However I didn't feel it was my place to complain
when CapnJack started posting his work there, particularly as everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

--- End quote ---

My apologies for hijacking that thread.

Big Fingers McGee:

--- Quote from: CapnJack on August 12, 2013, 10:47:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: dischead on August 12, 2013, 10:20:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

My apologies for hijacking that thread.

--- End quote ---

None needed. But I do think a place to discuss the existing show in general (such as: lead-ins/backsells, Renee's level of prep, 10@10 trends) is needed (although perhaps with its incremental progress, not as much as before).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version