Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 6601 times)

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson
« on: February 01, 2005, 08:49:14 AM »
So, I saw that VH1 The Secret Childhood of Michael Jackson thing- wow. It was amazingly lurid. And poorly written.

And, of course, I couldn't stop watching.

I've seen about 2/3rds of the Bashir interview when it originally aired here- so I've seen the young man's face whose accused MJ.

Guilty? Yeah, I'd come to that conclusion given the evidence. I'd also have to admit that said boy & his Mom aren't exactly naive hayseeds.

Bad scene. Not gonna end well for Michael no matter what. But, you reap what you sow.

If he's found innocent (doubtful) he should move to Scandanavia- where they think he's the greatest thing ever.
nakes? On my plane?

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 10:13:25 AM »
I'm afraid we're watching the endgame here.  Unless he's fully acquitted -- which I don't see happening, regardless of whether he's innocent or not -- he's going down in flames.  And I'm not sure I mean that metaphorically.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 10:18:13 AM »
Over at Fametracker there's speculation that he'll take his own life if he's convicted.

On the other side of the fence there's no shortage of websites (from foreign coubtries, mostly) that believe Michael's 100% innocent. Many of them have threatened suicide if their hero is found guilty.
nakes? On my plane?

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 11:00:32 AM »
Quote from: "Beej"
Over at Fametracker there's speculation that he'll take his own life if he's convicted.

On the other side of the fence there's no shortage of websites (from foreign coubtries, mostly) that believe Michael's 100% innocent. Many of them have threatened suicide if their hero is found guilty.

"the love of michael jackson
death without ejaculation"
-borrowed from manic street preachers