Main Discussion Area > Mondegreens, My 3 Songs, Other Trivia

Gazoo's Non-Three-Songs Trivia

<< < (2/23) > >>

RGMike:

--- Quote from: urth on September 01, 2008, 09:59:59 AM ---The Stevie song you're obviously referring to is Boogie On, Reggae Woman; it was in '74. I'm not coming up with anything for '75 though.

--- End quote ---

per Billboard, the Stevie didn't chart as a single until March of '75 (!); '74's song would then have to be "Boogie Down"

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: RGMike on September 01, 2008, 10:15:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: urth on September 01, 2008, 09:59:59 AM ---The Stevie song you're obviously referring to is Boogie On, Reggae Woman; it was in '74. I'm not coming up with anything for '75 though.

--- End quote ---

per Billboard, the Stevie didn't chart as a single until March of '75 (!); '74's song would then have to be "Boogie Down"

--- End quote ---
And with that, you guys have completed the board.  Nice work!

RGMike:
Today's WLNG TV Triva Quiz is one only Gaz can answer: Phoebe Figalilly is a silly name, but... "What was the name of the family on Nanny & the Professor?"

ETA: oops, the question referred to that *other* nanny (the Fran Drescher one; it was "Sheffield"). But if Gaz can answer the N&TP question anyway, I'd be interested because I have no clue.

mshray:
The Professor in Nanny & the Professor was Professor Everett.

RGMike:

--- Quote from: mshray on September 18, 2008, 01:41:13 PM ---The Professor in Nanny & the Professor was Professor Everett.

--- End quote ---

thank you, sir! (I would not have slept tonight)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version