Author Topic: 1972 on Friday 9/16/05  (Read 4688 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Nesmith
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2005, 02:40:18 PM »
Quote from: "urth"
Jim, who's had Peter Gabriel with bat wings as his avatar going on a couple of months now. Yes, am looking for a replacement.

It's not the bat wings that I found odd about your avatar, it's the fact that he seems to have strategically shaved his way into a reverse-widow's peak.

I'll change my av soon too -- the original uncropped pic of Nes-as-woman was more amusing, but one can only do so much with 100x100 pixels.

Have a good weekend, all.
Gaz
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

mshray

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 08:09:25 AM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"

I'll change my av soon too -- the original uncropped pic of Nes-as-woman was more amusing, but one can only do so much with 100x100 pixels.

Gaz

Next time crop more of the hat & less of the cleavage (which I never noticed until you POINTED IT OUT).

I'll be having a new avatar soon too (that  is if Beej can successfully reduce the .jpg I sent him to 100x100).  It'll be less obscure than Voice of the Beehive.
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 08:13:25 AM »
Quote from: "mshray"
Quote from: "Gazoo"

Gaz

Next time crop more of the hat & less of the cleavage (which I never noticed until you POINTED IT OUT).

THANK you! my thoughts exactly.  Interestingly, without the cleavage you don't know it's a woman... but without wool hat you wouldn't know it's Nesmith...
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round