Author Topic: 2 jan 2013:it's... 1967!!  (Read 8431 times)

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Re: 2 jan 2013:it's... 1967!!
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2013, 07:00:11 PM »
Jeez! She blows the backsell.  Wrong song ID for the Dead!

My guess is that she intended to play "Golden Road..." since it's been played before (by AL). Cued up the wrong track and was too busy to notice.

So now I am wondering if they'll recut the set to include the song she wanted to play, or recut the backsell to match what she really did play? They've done this sort of revisionism before, most recently with the "fucks" at the end of The End in the 12/21 set, when both the song and the backsell were edited.
Let's get right to it.

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2013, 11:21:39 PM »

My guess is that she intended to play "Golden Road..." since it's been played before (by AL). Cued up the wrong track and was too busy to notice.

So now I am wondering if they'll recut the set to include the song she wanted to play, or recut the backsell to match what she really did play? They've done this sort of revisionism before, most recently with the "fucks" at the end of The End in the 12/21 set, when both the song and the backsell were edited.
I didn't catch the replay.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 11:09:54 PM »

I didn't catch the replay.
I just checked, and they've posted the list, and have the correct Dead tune, if a little typographically challenged: "Beat It ON Down the Line"
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!