1 (12.5%)
Be Creeped Out
1 (12.5%)
huh?
2 (25%)
Hey, Its Hollywood baby
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Funny Stuff on the Internet  (Read 283449 times)

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
General Hospital
« Reply #600 on: August 01, 2007, 10:30:16 AM »
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
Quote from: "Rod"
"i think we're dead"
That's great.  *snort*
this is even better
freakin' awesome!
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Funny Stuff on the Internet
« Reply #601 on: August 22, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »
a parody website linked to the upcoming film Shoot 'Em Up:

http://www.bulletproofbaby.net/

get yer baby camo!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 27, 2007, 09:39:02 AM »
Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency

August, 17, 2007: Washington , DC (AP) -- Congress today announced that the office of President of the United States of America will be outsourced to India as of September 1, 2007. The move is being made in order to save the President's $400,000 yearly salary, and also a record $521 Billion in deficit expenditures and related overhead that his office has incurred during the last 5 years. "We believe this is a wise financial move. The cost savings are huge," stated Congressman Thomas Reynolds (R-WA). "We cannot remain competitive on the world stage with the current level of cash outlay," Reynolds noted.

Mr. Bush was informed by e-mail this morning of his termination. Preparations for the job move have been underway for some time. Gurvinder Singh of Indus Teleservices, Mumbai , India will assume the office of President as of September 1, 2007. Mr. Singh was born in the United States while his Indian parents were vacationing at Niagara Falls, NY , thus making him eligible for the position. He will receive a salary of $320 (USD) a month, but no health coverage or other benefits.

It is believed that Mr. Singh will be able to handle his job responsibilities without a support staff. Due to the time difference between the US and India, he will be working primarily at night. "Working nights will allow me to keep my day job at the Dell Computer call center," stated Mr. Singh in an exclusive interview. "I am excited about this position. I always hoped I would be President." A Congressional spokesperson noted that while Mr. Singh may not be fully aware of all the issues involved in the office of President, this should not be a problem as President Bush had never been familiar with the issues either.

Mr. Singh will rely upon a script tree that will enable him to respond effectively to most topics of concern. Using these canned responses, he can address common concerns without having to understand the underlying issue at all. "We know these scripting tools work," stated the spokesperson. "President Bush has used them successfully for years."

Bush will receive health coverage, expenses, and salary until his final day of employment. Following a two-week waiting period, he will be eligible for $140 a week unemployment for 13 weeks. Unfortunately he will not be eligible for Medicaid, as his unemployment benefits will exceed the allowed limit.

Mr. Bush has been provided with the outplacement services of Manpower, Inc. to help him write a resume and prepare for his upcoming job transition. According to Manpower, Mr. Bush may have difficulties in securing a new position due to a lack of any successful work experience during his lifetime. A greeter position at Wal-Mart was suggested due to Bush's extensive experience at shaking hands, as well as his special smile. In a press release dated today, Wal-Mart stated that the President would not be eligible for company funded healthcare insurance or retirement. AFL-CIO has offered to intercede on his behalf.
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 29, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 29, 2007, 09:10:20 AM »
"i personally believe..."

She makes me proud to be a USAmerican.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 29, 2007, 09:14:18 AM »

Yeah, this was a big story in the States this week. But all the women on that stage are stupid if they believe Mario Lopez is straight...

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 29, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »
Quote from: "RGMike"

Yeah, this was a big story in the States this week. But all the women on that stage are stupid if they believe Mario Lopez is straight...

The idiot won something like third-runner-up for her troubles.  Of which she's got more than a few.

Joking aside, it annoyed me that a few days later, she was invited onto one of the morning shows (Matt Lauer?) to re-answer the question ... and after several days of reliving that humiliation, barely came up with a better answer.  And we're holding her up as some kind of exemplar of American teenhood.  We should all be embarrassed.  I'm tired of celebrating vacuity.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 29, 2007, 09:29:06 AM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
Quote from: "RGMike"

The idiot won something like third-runner-up for her troubles.  Of which she's got more than a few.

Joking aside, it annoyed me that a few days later, she was invited onto one of the morning shows (Matt Lauer?) to re-answer the question ... and after several days of reliving that humiliation, barely came up with a better answer.  And we're holding her up as some kind of exemplar of American teenhood.  We should all be embarrassed.  I'm tired of celebrating vacuity.

Right on and amen!

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 29, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »
Gaz may find particular significance in this, strictly as an observer, of course:

The Hipster Olympics
Let's get right to it.

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 29, 2007, 10:08:29 AM »
Quote from: "urth"
Gaz may find particular significance in this, strictly as an observer, of course:

The Hipster Olympics

This is fricking GENIUS.  Thx!!!

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 29, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
Quote from: "urth"

The Hipster Olympics

This is fricking GENIUS.  Thx!!!

agreed!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 26, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »
Only Assmussen could tie Jan & Marcia together with Larry Craig and Amadhinejhad:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2007/09/26/DDASMUSSENBR.DTL

Lightnin' Rod

• Administrator
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 03, 2007, 09:42:58 AM »
and any fool knows
a dog needs a home
a shelter
from pigs on the wing

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 03, 2007, 09:50:10 AM »
Quote from: "Rod"
It's not hilarious, but i liked it:

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/uclickcomics/20071003/cx_tmsho_uc/tmsho20071003

made me LOL!

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »
Not sure what the right thread for this might be....

Pammy and Mr. Salomon,

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=278657&GT1=7703
Sharks bleed teal.