Author Topic: Wed 5/11/05 -- yikes, it's 1995  (Read 15683 times)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Wed 5/11/05 -- yikes, it's 1995
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2005, 10:49:02 AM »
Quote from: "Beej"
ah, "Breakfast At Tiffany's". If all you got in common is one 40-year-old movie...

And an over-rated one at that. I mean- sure, Audrey Hepburn was lovely and looked cute in the capri-pants and all. But, I'm just not that entranced by the movie. And Mickey Rooney's just painful to watch.

Being Patricia Neal's rent-boy wouldn't be bad, though.

Great scene in Dragon, the Bruce lee biopic, where he and his date are at the movies in 1962 watching BAT and we see his reaction to Rooney-as-Oriental.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2005, 10:54:31 AM »
I think we should rotate the 10@10 Club logo, and Beej seems pretty facile w/Photoshop. Wanna send me something the same size as this?:

Do you want me to make an animated gif or make the individual slides for you to make the gif? Either way.

Today's kinda busy, though. In addition to a full plate here at the Data Mine I have a rehearsal tonight. I'll try and knock something out by tomorrow morning.
nakes? On my plane?

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
logo
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2005, 11:02:03 AM »
Quote from: "Beej"
I think we should rotate the 10@10 Club logo, and Beej seems pretty facile w/Photoshop. Wanna send me something the same size as this?:

Do you want me to make an animated gif or make the individual slides for you to make the gif? Either way.

Today's kinda busy, though. In addition to a full plate here at the Data Mine I have a rehearsal tonight. I'll try and knock something out by tomorrow morning.
I don't really care.  To quote a line from "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test,":

Art is not eternal!

So, if something better or different comes along, I'll switch again.  'Kind of Busy?'  you have shown a lot of chops here, for someone so busy!
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »
'Kind of Busy?' you have shown a lot of chops here, for someone so busy!

Well, from 9:50-10:45am this site has my undivided attention...  :D
nakes? On my plane?