Author Topic: Beej's Gallery  (Read 15690 times)

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
Beej's Gallery
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 09:34:03 AM »
Well, the magic's gone now.

Oh! And I forgot to mention- I'm also known as JediMasterElvis in some places (I just tell people Sleestak Hunter is JME's apprentice). That's why some of the pics are 'signed').

nakes? On my plane?

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Beej's Gallery
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 09:36:19 AM »
:) that's a dope picture. i just watched 'cigarettes and coffee' the other day, and steve buscemi has a part about how elvis' twin didn't really die, and how it was he, not elvis, who donned the polyester suits and became a fat vegas rocker in the 70's.

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Beej's Gallery
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2005, 09:40:39 AM »
that's an aweome pic!
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

Beej

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
Beej's Gallery
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2005, 09:42:51 AM »
LOL! I prefer the Bubba Ho Tep mythology: Elvis got tired of the "rat race" & hired Elvis impersonator Sebastion Hoff to trade places. Elvis continued to perform- but as Hoff, not himself.

Meanwhile, Hoff becomes Elvis, gives in to excess & dies. Elvis continues to be Hoff (the document that proves the switch took place is destroyed in a fire, btw) but then breaks his hip while performing. "Hoff" is dumped in a nursing home- where no one believes he's really Elvis.

Great movie. Bruce Campbell is God.

Edited to Add (hereby known as ETA): Thanks! I'm glad you like the pic. It's from Elvis' official website. Actually, it might be a screen capture from a screensaver I downloaded there. Don't remember . Thankyou. Thankyouverymuch.
nakes? On my plane?