Author Topic: Wednesday March 16--It's 1975!  (Read 27779 times)

ALicat posting as Alicat

Wednesday March 16--It's 1975!
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2005, 08:19:43 PM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
I love that we all had *identical* reactions to all that.

Any sign of Alicat?  Think she's in a Round 2 interview?

BOS to War.  Very fond associations with this song, I don't know how one can NOT smile after hearing that refrain over and over.

No 2nd interview--not yet anyway. I went to a Celtic music show this morning and got to work at 1pm. Big meeting and announcements of upcming departures, mine and others. New manager sitting within 4 feet of me so viewing this and posting may be awkward but I'll try.
I called in my BOS for Miracles while on the road.

Alicat still posting as A

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2005, 08:26:28 PM »
too lazy to log in. Just read the posts. I was listening to the backannounce but had three 7-year old boys in the car and was probably screaming at them to shut up and didn't hear Dave. Damn.

Mark, I say GO FOR IT. He has a nice little house. You could watch laserdiscs. Mike and I both reclined on his bed, it's comfortable. OK, I'm killing myself now. Family wonders why I'm chuckling as I type.

Say, wasn't Dave doing the champagne thing with Charles, the manners guy, at the Cliff House last Friday!?

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2005, 08:59:56 PM »
Quote from: "Alicat still posting as A"
Say, wasn't Dave doing the champagne thing with Charles, the manners guy, at the Cliff House last Friday!?

Yikes. If Dave is hooking up with Charles "Social Grace":

then he's more desperate than we thought :shock:
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round