Author Topic: 17 May 2006: ...and the mystery year is? (1986)  (Read 7374 times)

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
puhleez!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 08:34:16 PM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Quote from: "mshray"
OMGWTFLOL! Madonna!!! "Papa Don't Preach", a breakout and about f---ing time!  BOS.
You betcha.  The following Madonna tunes appear once each in the Db: "Erotica", "Material Girl", "Santa Baby" & "Vogue".  The only tune to appear more than once?  "American Pie" has been a repeat HFH.
Isn't that extraordinary? I mean (a) she's arguably the biggest artist of the '80s, with a huge catalog of hits, and (b) Dave's a big 'mo. The 2 combined would seem to make her ideal 10@10 Katrina material.

Dave cares too much about the music to fall into the gay stereotype thing!
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: puhleez!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 09:08:17 PM »
Quote from: "ggould"
OMGWTFLOL! Madonna!!! "Papa Don't Preach", a breakout and about f---ing time!  BOS.
You betcha.  The following Madonna tunes appear once each in the Db: "Erotica", "Material Girl", "Santa Baby" & "Vogue".  The only tune to appear more than once?  "American Pie" has been a repeat HFH.
Isn't that extraordinary? I mean (a) she's arguably the biggest artist of the '80s, with a huge catalog of hits, and (b) Dave's a big 'mo. The 2 combined would seem to make her ideal 10@10 Katrina material.

er... Exhibit A: ABBA.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 02:28:02 AM »

exhibit b: jose.

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 08:44:32 AM »

I know I'm just being gullible here, but I LOVE ABBA too! :lol:  :lol:
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!