Author Topic: Wed 2/9 - Gong Hay Fa Choi! 1990  (Read 17981 times)

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Sounds like...
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2005, 11:21:22 AM »
I picked a good day to have meeting.
Let's get right to it.

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Wed 2/9 - Gong Hay Fa Choi! 1990
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2005, 10:18:44 PM »
As promised, I tuned in tonight.  NOT ONE OF YOU showed love for INXS approaching a house groove on "Bitter Tears"?  Dead bitch gets no love.

I feel like telling stories.  I'm being bulldozed into dating this guy Greg who writes film stuff.  He looks like Hal Sparks (Talk Soup, Queer As Folk) with a few extra pounds and a less nouvelle haircut.  Nice guy, but I'm not *into him*, and so I've gotta work up that worn-out speech again.  So I missed out on Adam, the 6'4" guy who took my breath away many months ago while everyone assumed/thought he was straight, disappeared for many moons, then reappeared at tonight's softball gathering with a Ramones-esque haircut and a full-on kiss for moi.  Adam's probably no more right for me than Greg is, but it'd be more fun to find out with Adam.

Why can't I just get what I want and get to leave it behind when it's not what I want anymore?

(Yes, that should be the title of the next Morrissey release.  But that's how I feel right now.  Thank you, Jack Daniels.)
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2005, 10:33:16 PM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"

Why can't I just get what I want and get to leave it behind when it's not what I want anymore?

(Yes, that should be the title of the next Morrissey release.  But that's how I feel right now.  Thank you, Jack Daniels.)

"you're such a, you're such a [would you like me to seduce you?] yeah!yeah!"

frickin' alfonso rebeiro. i swear i can't remember what he looked like pre-fresh prince. i remember the dancing commercials, and i hella remember "silver spoons," but when i try to picture him, i superimpose the aged rebeiro's face on the younger one. sigh. i suppose worse things could happen.

funny, i thought the same thing about inxs this morning. but i didn't bother posting. so it must have been a fleeting thought. i sure did enjoy "bitter tears," though. you're so fine. lose my mind. oh wait, that's "disappear."

anyhoo...just tell mr. wrong that adam gave you chlamydia. that should clear everything up.

frantically packing, sipping red wine, and incessantly listening to lambert, hendricks and ross,
p to the o to the c.

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2005, 10:34:58 PM »
As promised, I tuned in tonight.  NOT ONE OF YOU showed love for INXS approaching a house groove on "Bitter Tears"?  Dead bitch gets no love.

other thoughts:

the NOT ONE OF YOU in caps makes me think of jesus as superstar. i don't know if that was your mission. and i think it's a great title for a morrissey release. maybe he's already written it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2005, 07:38:54 AM »

I feel like telling stories.  I'm being bulldozed into dating this guy Greg who writes film stuff.  He looks like Hal Sparks (Talk Soup, Queer As Folk) with a few extra pounds and a less nouvelle haircut.  Nice guy, but I'm not *into him*, and so I've gotta work up that worn-out speech again.  So I missed out on Adam, the 6'4" guy who took my breath away many months ago while everyone assumed/thought he was straight, disappeared for many moons, then reappeared at tonight's softball gathering with a Ramones-esque haircut and a full-on kiss for moi.  Adam's probably no more right for me than Greg is, but it'd be more fun to find out with Adam.

"so please please please let me get what I want... and gettoleaveitbehindwhenit'snotwhatIwantanymore this tiiiiiiiiiime..."

I think Alfonso is SO fine.  Think he and Mr Smith got it on while they were doing "Fresh Prince"? :shock:
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2005, 10:06:39 AM »
FYI, I'm out of commission from the workspace for the indefinite future because the IT department is lacking in either I or T.  Our internet connection is roughly the equivalent of two dixie cups with a length of string.  So I can't use even the faintest amount of non-work-essential bandwidth.   :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Fuck this company, this economy, this theocracy, the whole game.  I'll tune in tonight and comment then.

No music makes me pretty damn cranky too.
Be happy to have a job! Naaahhh. Get a job you LIKE!
Sharks bleed teal.