Author Topic: March Madness - KFOG bracketology  (Read 12072 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
March Madness - KFOG bracketology
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 07:51:10 AM »
Authorities!  A gay man's posing as a little boy in a chat room!
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 08:05:41 AM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
Authorities!  A gay man's posing as a little boy in a chat room!

There are NO coincidences: I was thinking of Village of the Damned yesterday and decided that when I got home last nite I'd look for a VOTD avatar. Then I turned on the Simpsons rerun and it was the ep where they see a VOTD parody at the Drive-in!
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 10:17:38 PM »
The good news is that Louisville, Arizona, and Illinois all won, keeping me tied for first place in this whole sheband.   :P

The bad news is that I just read the rules for the first time.  If I win, they might deny me the digital camera:

I. ELIGIBILITY

Except as otherwise specified, KFOG contests are open to all persons 18 years of age and older residing in the Nine County Bay Area.

I may need one of you to assume my identity.   :evil:
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 10:12:10 AM »
The good news is that Louisville, Arizona, and Illinois all won, keeping me tied for first place in this whole sheband.   :P

The bad news is that I just read the rules for the first time.  If I win, they might deny me the digital camera:

I. ELIGIBILITY

Except as otherwise specified, KFOG contests are open to all persons 18 years of age and older residing in the Nine County Bay Area.

who's your Final 4, last 2 & overall champ?
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 10:45:39 AM »
I have Villanova beating Illinois in the finals.  The other two are Gonzaga (whoops) and Louisville.  Of the other frontrunners, only one hasn't misfired on any Final Four candidates yet.  So I don't consider myself the favorite to win unless Nova takes it all.

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2005, 10:49:27 AM »

just use someone's address. i'll glady lend you mine.

Gaz in Bosstown

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2005, 11:04:19 PM »
I have Villanova beating Illinois in the finals.  The other two are Gonzaga (whoops) and Louisville.  Of the other frontrunners, only one hasn't misfired on any Final Four candidates yet.  So I don't consider myself the favorite to win unless Nova takes it all.

So much for hoop dreams.  At least the winner will be someone who deserves it a little more than I.   :oops: